Monday 2 September 2019

creative writing

I'm going to Australia for 1 week. I'm going on Tuesday, I will be back on monday

I will be staying in a motel im going to the zoo and see all the animals

But i will go to Christchurch on a plane to Australia I saw a lion i saw cool bechis i went swimming

I took photos it was cool i wish you could of came i played games I bought my computer

You can see them when I get back I am going to the park I'll be back tomorrow after i'm going to billy's house and then we will go to the pools for a couple of hours and then go to the beach and then im going to play minecraft

I'm going skydiving and skydiving into the water we are going into a big feld and me and billy is going on our scooters to the skate park and we are going to have a paintball battel

To mum From flecher

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.