Monday 5 August 2019

my weekend

This weekend, I went to the motel and went on the playground with my brother. Then it rained, we got wet. I was mad that I got wet so I had a bath, it was a spa bath. We turned on the bubbles and then we watched horror movies. My brother went to sleep and I got to stay up for half an hour. I watched tv and then went to bed. In the moring me and my brother went on the xbox360. Then it stopped ranig so we went to the playground and I went on the slide it was wet and I went on the fliying fox and then it rained so me and my brother went inside and I drew with my brother.   

3 comments:

  1. Fletcher, how could you edit your comment to include a helpful thought about the work completed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.