Tuesday 4 June 2019

Fletcher Wilson 90-98 Blake Street Blaketown Greymouth          7805 Fletcher Wilson 90-98 Blake 


Street Blaketown Greymouth 7805 Thursday 16th May 2019 Dear Fletcher, I want to build a

treehouse when i’m older and get a job as a builder. I like to go to the skatepark. In the future I want to buy a new scooter and a skateboard. I like to go and help my friends. I want to go on trips with my friends to places like Christchurch and buy scooters and bikes for all my friends. We would play at the skatepark and watch a movie. We play Fortnite together on the PlayStation and Xbox. We also go to the beach and have a swim at the pools. On the PC we play minecraft and buy mobs. From past Fletcher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.